Hey guys! I moved my WordPress site to: SIMPLEWITHEDGE.COM . It is a fashion and beauty blog for the everyday girl, like me and you. My best friend, Laura and I run the blog. I will no longer be updating this site. Thanks to everyone for checking out my blog! xoxo
What is up with Demi Lovato on this weeks “The X Factor”?! She looks like a completely different person, and she looks super duper awkward and ghostly!! I feel like she is trying to look like the huge browed actress: Lily Collins. I mean, she looks just like her in these photos it’s so weird! Not to mention Demi looks like a 45 year old woman stuck in the 1980s on the picture on the right haha.
But I have to say I am OBSESSED with Demi! Her songs kick ass, her voice kicks ass, her clothes, style, hair and even, her eyebrows are effen HOT! Which is why I am so confused by this new weird look!!? Please go back to the blonde hair, with sometimes blue or hot pink ends, and crazy spiked jackets please! She has the most badass hipster/street style thing going for her, so I don’t want her to get all weird eyebrows on me.
Her makeup artist for this week should be fired. Those colors combos look awful on her skin tone!
Am I alone in this? What do you guys think? Take the poll and leave a comment!
Christine Loves U
- Forever 21: Well this one is an obvious no-brainer that everyone knows, their clothes are cheap as hell. But be careful ordering from them. I ordered boots from there last November, I have still not received my boots, nor have I ever been given a refund. And I have been on the phone with them, sent them emails, etc… Shopping there is like a gamble, you never know if you will get your shit. I would have included H&M next, except they don’t have an online store….. which is wackkkk.
- Love Culture: Like all cheap clothing stores you have to dig to find the good shit. This is like a ghetto version of Forever 21.
- Wet Seal: This store is forever stuck in the 90s! haha. But they have really cheap accessories and shoes.
- Charlotte Russe: Amazing shoe deals all the time!
- Great Glam: Trashy and cheap clubbing clothes.
- AMI Club Wear: This store always has store wide sales, it’s part of their sketch marketing scheme to think you are getting a deal. The sales vary from 25% off entire store to like 40-50% off. Wait for those, they will have amazing deals come the holidays. PS: They have amazing shoe deals!
- Nasty Gal: This is my fave online store, their clothes are so badass. I only shop their sales, everything else is marked up and can be found at many of the other sites listed.
- Urban Outfitters: Seriously expensive store, I know. I only shop the sales section. Their actual stores have dope sales sections too if you are willing to search. I used to work there and I got 40% off everything, so you know how marked up their shit is! It’s like Forever 21 quality with a 4x as much price tag!
- LuLu*s: Really cute stuff, slightly overpriced though. I only shop their sales.
- Yandy: Super sexy cheap lingerie and costumes.
- Flirt Catalog: Cheap bikinis and cheap everything else.
- Pink Ice: Hit or miss stuff, but basically cheap clothes. Their Santa Monica location has better prices.
- Hot Miami Styles: Great bandage dress selection.
- Make Me Chic: Awesome shoes for so cheap, and they get new stuff all the time.
- Go Jane: Cute stuff for cheap. A lot of the things on this site can be found sold at other sites for waaaay more.
- Heavenly Couture: This SoCal gem has everything for $15 or less!
- Kanaca: Knockoffs galore! They sell a bunch of fake stuff for veryyyy cheap.
- A’Gaci: No idea what the name is supposed to mean, but their clothes are cute and cheap.
- Yes Style: Really cheap and unique stuff you can’t get anywhere else.
- 1015 Store: You have to dig through the junk to get to the treasure. But the clothes are either $10 or $15 dollars.
- Tobi: You have to sign up for a free account to buy from here, but the clothes are reallyyyy cute.
- Shop Akira: Really cute and trendy clothes for decent prices.
- LoveMode: Cute and cheap.
- Asos: Humungoooo selection! Prices are ALL over the place, they do have great deals, but you gotta search for ‘em!
- Windsor Store: They don’t just sell prom dresses, they sell everything and for a good price.
There you have it, these are my personal bookmarked stores that I frequent, it took me years of searching online to find these haha. So enjoy, and go shop your balls off!
If you guys shop anywhere else leave a comment and let us know!
Christine Loves U
$53 - liberty.co.uk
- Laura Mercier, Silk Creme Foundation: Finding a good foundation takes a lot of patience and a lot of empty bottles. That’s why I love Laura Mercier’s Silk Creme Foundation, no more going through bottles of not so great foundation! This foundation is super soft and very blendable. It has great coverage and I love the squeeze tube packaging.
- Laura Mercier, Tinted Illuminating Moisturizer: The first time I tried this product it was from a sample. After trying on that sample for the first time I was amazed by how glowing my skin looked. I felt so hot the rest of the day haha. This product is like in the middle of a moisturizer and a foundation. The color lasts all day, but it looks super natural, and it is slightly transparent as to let your skin show through. So I would recommend wearing concealer on any problem areas first. There is regular tinted moisturizer, and then there is my pick, the illuminating. I like the illuminating better because it gives my skin a sexy glow.
- China Glaze, Nail Polish: Dopest color selection of any nail polish brand. Their neons are orgasmic, and exploding with color! This polish dries super quickly and the quality of the polishes are amazing. You can really tell the difference from drugstore nail-polish as opposed to China Glaze. You can buy China Glaze at Sally’s and at Ulta.
- Beauty Blender, Makeup Sponges & BlenderCleanser: The Holy Grail! I suck at putting on foundation, and brushes take too much work, which is why the Beauty Blender kicks ass! It makes your skin look soooo good for such minimal effort or experience. It’s like the complete idiot’s guide to makeup application, it’s just so easy. You wet the egg shaped sponge and just dot and blend all-over the face. There are no harsh lines and everything turns out nice and smooth. You can also buy it with the BlenderCleanser which I would recommend, because it cleans off all the gross foundation gunk left over on the sponge, since it’s reusable. Also I clean my brushes with the cleanser and it got off everything. The cleanser alone is worth buying.
- Urban Decay, Naked Palette: Not to be confused with Naked 2, this one is the original baby! I use this makeup palette everytime I do my eye makeup. It is so versatile, and the colors work so well together. The shadows are very smooth and very easily blendable. Also the colors are nicely pigmented.
- Urban Decay, EyeShadow Primer Potion: Another holy shit where would I be without this, item. This comes free with your Naked Palette purchase, at least it did when I bought mine. But anyway, I don’t wear shadow without this! I would always get creasing around my eyes and my eyeshadows would fade away throughout the day. But this legit makes it last FOREVER! No joke, I’m super lazy and don’t wash my face half the time, so when I’d wake up the next day my shadow would still be on! This is def. a must!
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Lip Tar: AMAZING. Greatest lip product ever. This is legit like paint from a craft store. Except it’s paint for your lips. You put a VERYYYY SMALL DROP on your lips, and then you take a lip brush, and apply it just like paint. The colors are extraordinarily vibrant, as in I don’t think any other product could ever compare. My favorite color is Nylon. It is the hottest hot neon pink you will ever see, it is amazing. If you want your lips to stand out from a mile away, get this. I hate boring makeup. This is the opposite of that.
Have you guys tried these products? What are your faves? Leave a Comment!
Christine Loves U
Above, I have compiled my list of THE BEST CELEBRITY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES of this year. Click the image to make it bigger!
I used to think Ashley Tisdale was so busted, but lately I think she’s one of the hottest celebrities, how dope does she look? Her body is insane! I LOVE how Emma Roberts dressed up as her aunt Julia Roberts in her famous movie “Pretty Woman”. That is the exact hooker-chic outfit Julia wore in the movie, I wonder if she let Emma borrow it from her??? Nicole Richie is dressed up as the girls in the 80s movie: “Troop Beverly Hills.” I thought that was so cute, because I effen love that movie, and Nicole really is from there, lucky bitch. Kim & Kanye dressed up as Batman & Batgirl and they rolled into their Miami party in their Batmobile-Lambo. Only they can afford a costume of such theatrics! Of course Kim’s mom Kris Jenner looks fuckn redickkk with her tits out, she is more of an attention whore than her daughter! Mrs. Jenner, for the love of God, put those 60 year old tits away! But not really, because I love celebrity nip-slips so entertaining! Of course Adam Lambert is some sort of super fierce sexy monster, his makeup is to die! I love how Miley Cyrus dressed as Nikki Minaj, what a dope idea. I hate Nikki Minaj with a fiery passion though, she is an annoying multiple-personality-hoe.
Now on to the second line of the picture…
Kelly Osbourne looks so good as Katy Perry that I legit thought it was Katy for a minute! Katy Perry dressing as Jane from one of my favorite shows ever “Daria” is so genius. It’s hilar because she looks just like her, and where the hell do you get that as a costume!? Lauren Conrad looks stunning, the makeup is phenom. Ellen Degeneres as Sofia Vergara is awesome, they have a Cover Girl commercial together, so that is really cute, they must be good friends. I had to add in Lance Bass from Nsync, he was my first crush, I used to LOOOOVEEE him haha. Plus, he looks really creepy/cute/funny as an evil clown! I hate Lady Gaga because her entire music career is all just a bunch of over the top marketing, and nothing about her music is real. Her accent, her clothes, her beliefs are a bunch of shit. But anyway, I think she looks super dope as a hot stoner chick.
Who’s Your Favorite? Take The Poll and Leave A Comment!
Christine Loves U
Images via Pinterest & Tumblr
This is so great. I’ve always been a huge fan of the show “Newlyweds” with Nick Lachey & Jessica Simpson. I could definitely tell from watching that something about Joe Simpson was super off. He always seemed like such an asshole to Nick. That is supposedly one of the main reasons of Nick and Jessica’s divorce. It was almost cringe worthy to see how poorly Joe would treat Nick, it was embarrassing. But everything Joe does is embarrassing, like how he says creeper shit about his daughter Jessica: “Jessica never tries to be sexy. She just is sexy. If you put her in a t-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she’s sexy in both. She’s got double D’s! You can’t cover those suckers up!” And how he was so adamant about Jessica being a virgin before she married Nick.
What is so scandalous is that he was married to his wife Tina for 33 years.. AND he was a super Christian minister at a Church. Can you imagine after 30+ years of marriage finding out that your husband is having an affair?! How about adding gay, and how about adding 21 year old lover to the mix! You can’t write this shit! Apparently Joe frequented gay bars in Hollywood, that could be a sign!
On a happier note, Joe’s gay lover is pretty cute…. as in he looks like a kid. I don’t get what a grown man in his late 50s would want in someone so young. He must be on some crazy mid-life crisis. Not to mention he got busted for a DUI two months ago. He’s def going off the deep end.
PS. I love his new Andy Warhol Hipsterish Look. His look is hilarious on the “hole”! What do you guys think? Are you feelings his new look? Take the poll and leave a comment!
Christine Loves U